Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf: Round 4

+20
markmarkadam
Sine
WowzerAnne
blah2355
Snail
Providence
esque
thecat100
NOT THE WAREWOLF
truecrypt32
jakobs98
CaptainKraft
Slade
chartreuse
SirGuy
Unknown3
chaosfaction
Zed Di Dragon
Jman
Vapid Seraphim
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

chartreuse wrote:
Slade wrote:I'm fine with being wrong. I don't mind. But why is a neutral picking sides then and/or sticking up for someone else? As a neutral he shouldn't do that specifically for this reason

At first I'm assuming to keep his role a secret. Then, because he knows that I'm a villager...?

But the neutral person of Esque should not care if you die or not.
Thats the whole point of being neutral.

27Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:30 pm

thecat100

thecat100
Goldfish

>Stop reading for a day

>Wait am I alive

>Fuck

28Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

thecat100 wrote:>Stop reading for a day

>Wait am I alive

>Fuck

ROFL

For an entire 25 more minutes u are!

Last edited by Slade on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

29Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

I'm not sure if there's a rule for this or not. Besides, the neutral might still have to do vote-influencing things even after he won. For example, he could make a deal with the wolves where they eat his opponent in exchange for his support through the rest of the game. A neutral party supporting the wolves is of course very useful, because scriers would find him to be a villager.

He could also make similar arrangements with a group of villagers. Because of this, saying he's not allowed to influence votes after having won seems a bit heavy. In this circumstance, however, it can be questioned whether he has any reason to.

Actually, doesn't the neutral have to survive to the end of the game anyway?

These are probably questions Providence should answer.

Last edited by Zed Di Dragon on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

30Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

But what is end game for him?

He doesnt care if he lives or dies once the other neutral is dead.

Why would a neutral care if he helps one team or the other

31Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:41 pm

esque

esque
Narwhal

I'm not the other neutral.

32Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Providence

Providence
Narwhal

Zed Di Dragon wrote:I'm not sure if there's a rule for this or not. Besides, the neutral might still have to do vote-influencing things even after he won. For example, he could make a deal with the wolves where they eat his opponent in exchange for his support through the rest of the game. A neutral party supporting the wolves is of course very useful, because scriers would find him to be a villager.

He could also make similar arrangements with a group of villagers. Because of this, saying he's not allowed to influence votes after having won seems a bit heavy. In this circumstance, however, it can be questioned whether he has any reason to.

The neutral does not need to live until the round's end. Neutral two has already won the sidegame. If they like, they can seed whatever chaos and discord they so desire. Note, however, that the neutral does not win again if the villagers win. The same can be said about the wolf team. For this reason, any actions on the neutral's part are entirely personally motivated. Also, the neutral is not counted at the game's end when the team size gets close. If there are nine people left alive, with four wolves, four villagers, and our neutral still alive and kicking, the wolves win.

Keep all that in mind.

33Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

There you have it, Slade. The neutral can do whatever he wants to just for laughs.

Edit: Actually, Providence, I was wondering what happens if a scry checks a neutral. Does he come back villager if correctly checked and wolf otherwise?

Last edited by Zed Di Dragon on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

34Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

chartreuse wrote:I honestly believed jman was a wolf

Clearly I was a wolf, none other than the Beast as all of you wizards suspected.

I also forgot to say this to everyone:

TOLD YOU SO. TOLD YOU SO. TOLD YOU SO. TOLD YOU SO. TOLD YOU SO.

Also, tip of the hat to science for killing me with a brain aneurysm. I was killed by science, not wolves/villagers. Do I win yet? drunken

35Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:55 pm

chaosfaction

chaosfaction
Narwhal

Zed Di Dragon wrote:I'm not sure if there's a rule for this or not. Besides, the neutral might still have to do vote-influencing things even after he won. For example, he could make a deal with the wolves where they eat his opponent in exchange for his support through the rest of the game. A neutral party supporting the wolves is of course very useful, because scriers would find him to be a villager.

I like Zeds interpretation of the neutral role. the only problem being that quantumvm got auto-lynched, so the strategy you suggested is null this time around =/

36Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

So chartreuse says 100% that esque is the neutral

Esque says he is not the neutral.

So somebody is lying.

37Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty SUPER SHOCKING DEVELOPMENT Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Providence

Providence
Narwhal

DAY TEN ENDS.

It was quite a shock. Nobody could have anticipated it. But, oddly enough, the village all turned on lynching TheCat100 the Zombie-Werewolf.

However, 'ole Science got the last laugh when TheCat100 instead siezed over and died of a second brain aneurysm. Poor guy. Most cats had nine lives. This one only had two. I promise you all, he will stay very much dead this time.

Anyways,

NIGHT TEN NOW BEGINS.

The remaining wolves have requested we shorten night. After all, there is only like 4 votes to receive and then it's just lots of waiting. We'll see how long night lasts depending on when I get those votes in.

38Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:02 pm

chaosfaction

chaosfaction
Narwhal

esque is probably telling the truth considering that a neutral has nothing to hide after his other neutral dies.

39Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

God damn you science! STOP GIVING EVERYONE ANEURYSMS Evil or Very Mad

40Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

Ok zed. I get what youre saying

I guess i assumed that since they said the whole point of a neutral was to kill their other and then their game was done.. And since here in game, the gm asked if the other neutral wanted to reveal themselves- that their game was just done then.

For your scenarios...
I see it more of a gamble bargain. Neutral agrees to help wolves for 4 cycles and then they'll kill the other neutral or something like that.

The villagers or wolves have the strong hand in that scenario, NOT the neutral.. So it would benefit a wolf/villager negotiatior to hold off on killing the other neutral until the neutral actually helped them. Too much risk just letting the neutral have his will granted early.

41Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

Well, the other neutral happened to just die on their own. Maybe he just wants to finish his end of the deal out of a sense of honour.

Or he wants to jerk people around 'cause he's a jerk.

Or he wants to help villagers 'cause he's nice? He's pretty much a wildcard.

I've got no clue.

42Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Providence wrote:DAY TEN ENDS.
However, 'ole Science got the last laugh when TheCat100 instead siezed over and died of a second brain aneurysm. Poor guy. Most cats had nine lives. This one only had two. I promise you all, he will stay very much dead this time.
Repost because hilarity.

Also I agree that the neutral should be allowed to take whatever side he wants and wreak whatever chaos he wants after his mini-victory. How would you force bipartisanship, anyways?

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

43Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

Vapid Seraphim wrote:Yep, Esque is the other neutral. Guaranteed.

chartreuse wrote: Well, I don't know how to defend myself, but esque is the other neutral, not a wolf.

esque wrote:I'm not the other neutral.

How guaranteed are you there bubs?

44Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:36 pm

chartreuse

Goldfish

Oh esque... Razz

45Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

Snail wrote:Also I agree that the neutral should be allowed to take whatever side he wants and wreak whatever chaos he wants after his mini-victory. How would you force bipartisanship, anyways?

Yea... That just goes against the intention of the game.

Its like if a real life friend villager works with his real life friend wolf to make it so the wolf wins. Its... cheap.

And like i said, anything up until when the other neutral dies is fair play, but once hes gone, he should bow out because the CHARACTER he assumed the role of has won his game. He has achieved his victory and is done.

46Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:49 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Slade wrote:
Snail wrote:Also I agree that the neutral should be allowed to take whatever side he wants and wreak whatever chaos he wants after his mini-victory. How would you force bipartisanship, anyways?

Yea... That just goes against the intention of the game.

Its like if a real life friend villager works with his real life friend wolf to make it so the wolf wins. Its... cheap.

And like i said, anything up until when the other neutral dies is fair play, but once hes gone, he should bow out because the CHARACTER he assumed the role of has won his game. He has achieved his victory and is done.
Good point. Thinking we should poll this later.

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

47Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:34 pm

esque

esque
Narwhal

Oh chartreuse~ elephant

48Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 pm

blah2355

Goldfish

I forgot about this for about 2 days and this is what happens?

Someone give me a sitrep (summary)! I'm too lazy to read through 15 pages Razz

49Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:57 am

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

As you will, blah2355. As you will.

Day 1:
Spoiler:
Buzzlightyear got lynched.

Night 1:
SirGuy got eaten.

Day 2:
Spoiler:
orange08 got lynched, was a wolf

Night 2:
Snail got eaten.

Day 3:
Spoiler:
deviant got lynched, was a wolf.

I think finkrocks replaced adamwang here?

Night 3:
Appearance of Haiku Killer telling everyone to attack Slade. Nobody died, presumabely Jman got attacked and was baned.

Day 4:
Spoiler:
danger got lynched, was wolf. Jman came into contact with wquist, the scry, and his baner, Ostentation. Cosine and Bobabow probably also contacted him this night.

Night 4:
Cosine, the baner, gets eaten.

Day 5:
Spoiler:
RedOctober gets lynched. Was just a regular villager despite scry results.

Night 6:
wquist, the scry, gets eaten.

Day 6:
Spoiler:
RayOfLight010 gets lynched.

Night 7:
Nobody died. We presume this is when the wolves found bobabow, the baner, but he was double-baned and survived.

Day 7:
Spoiler:
finkrocks gets lynched.

Night 7:
AlphaDecay90 gets eaten.

Day 8:
Spoiler:
Risque, the mason, gets lynched.

Night 8:
Ostentation, the baner, gets eaten despite being baned by bobabow. Presumably he was idle that night.

QuantumVM, the neutral, gets autolynched.

Vapid Seraphim replaces Sabb.

Day 9:
Spoiler:
thecat100, the wolf gets lynched due to a miscount.

Night 10:
bobabow, the last baner, gets eaten to noone's surprise.

To everyone's surprise, Jman dies of a brain anurysm and thecat100 is revived.

Day 10:
Spoiler:
thecat100 gets lynched to noone's surprise.

It is now Night 10.

The following players remain alive, although we are helpless to stop one of them from dying tonight:
Spoiler:

WowzerAnne and markmarkadam have not voted in four days and are pending autolynch.

esque and blah2355 have another day before they, too, could get autolynched. They both spoke just recently though so I suppose they will.

50Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:48 pm

blah2355

Goldfish

Well that sucks :/
Thanks for the summary Dragon.

How many wolves are left? I'm assuming there's still the Beast, and 2 Devils with a few regular wolves.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum