Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf: Round 4

+20
markmarkadam
Sine
WowzerAnne
blah2355
Snail
Providence
esque
thecat100
NOT THE WAREWOLF
truecrypt32
jakobs98
CaptainKraft
Slade
chartreuse
SirGuy
Unknown3
chaosfaction
Zed Di Dragon
Jman
Vapid Seraphim
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Vapid Seraphim

Vapid Seraphim
Goldfish

Aw hot diggity damn.

Now I think I see it. The wolves must've used deductions similar to Zed's to pick out the key bits early and create a situation that seemed to implicate Jman. And I catered right to it. Whomever is running their gig is wily. Wily as heck. It's all my fault, I fell for it and pushed that vote. Damn. Sorry guys.

2Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:29 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Vapid Seraphim wrote:Aw hot diggity damn.

Now I think I see it. The wolves must've used deductions similar to Zed's to pick out the key bits early and create a situation that seemed to implicate Jman. And I catered right to it. Whomever is running their gig is wily. Wily as heck. It's all my fault, I fell for it and pushed that vote. Damn. Sorry guys.

IT WAS YOU I JUST REALIZED THAT. WHEN I TALLIED THE VOTES YOUR VOTE WAS STILL FOR ZED. However, at 6:26 PM you edited your post without commenting and changed it to ME for some reason.

Oh well, I am now sworn to impartiality. Have a good day sirs.

3Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Vapid Seraphim

Vapid Seraphim
Goldfish

Yep. Sorry about that. As some of the people here would agree, it looked like you had a lot of stuff going for you. We wanted to get the big wolf, and you seemed the best chance of it. Of course, looking back at it, looks intentionally fabricated that way. Again, all my fault. Neutral Should've figured when I heard the wolves were playing with a crafty strategy. Now we just need to decide who could possibly cook up such a thing.

4Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

Jman wrote:IT WAS YOU I JUST REALIZED THAT. WHEN I TALLIED THE VOTES YOUR VOTE WAS STILL FOR ZED. However, at 6:26 PM you edited your post without commenting and changed it to ME for some reason.

Actually,if you look at my summary, Vapid represented none of the six votes for you, but he certainly had part in getting it started.

Anyways, while it's half-tempting to keep cat alive simply to use his votes to determine who is innocent or not, I feel it's too risky.

thecat100, you are not only a werewolf but also a zombie. Get off of my lawn!

5Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:59 pm

chaosfaction

chaosfaction
Narwhal

TheCat100 why? becuase F&$K YOU!

6Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Unknown3

Unknown3
Goldfish

Providence wrote:Night Nine Has Ended.

While the villagers were lamenting the loss of their champion, a pair of slow footsteps echoed on the wooden flooring. The villagers turned around and were stunned anew to be looking TheCat100 the Werewolf in the eyes once again. He chuckled to himself and looked at the crowd.

thecat100 i dont care what type of witchery is going on here but i'll make sure you get a full clip of silver bullets in that head of yours

7Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:25 pm

SirGuy

Narwhal

So... thecat is a ZOMBIFIED WEREWOLF. HOLY COW ZOMBIFIED WEREWOLF. KILL IT KILL IT WITH FIRE

http://Arcoria.net

8Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:55 pm

chartreuse

Goldfish

thecat100 is obviously going to die

9Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:02 pm

chaosfaction

chaosfaction
Narwhal

1000TH POST ON THIS TOPIC!! AND NOW What a Face pig

10Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

I would like to apologize to the community for my sure posts on the vote count.
I was away and took JMANs vote count that he posted at his word while posting from my phone.
It is not his fault for overlooking something (or someone changing their votes) - it is mine for defending my stance without verifying my information.

My regrets.

though I think there's something to the logic of just trying to find the other wolves...

thecat100 it is.

Last edited by Slade on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:44 am

CaptainKraft

CaptainKraft
Narwhal

thecat100

Last edited by CaptainKraft on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.jdgamer.com

12Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:18 am

jakobs98

jakobs98
Narwhal

I have a feeling thecat100 is a furball... Just a wild guess though.

https://twitter.com/#!/Jakobs1998

13Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

ESQUE is a wolf.

I am changing my vote for him as I now believe he to be the beast.

NOT THE WAREWOLF
CHARTREUSE

are also wolves.

Last one I am still working on, 3 possibilities.

-------------

TheCat's post after he died was Gandalf "dying".
Who was he talking to there? None other than Mr. Frodo Baggins himself, our dear innocent Esque It's too much of a coincidence for that to be random. He wanted us to think it was just funny.. but it was intended as an inside joke between them.
Esque posted an ok bit at first, but then we killed a bunch of wolves and he has only had about 4 posts since then, basically never voting and his comments are always only to defend himself...
Or randomly to defend Chartreuse.
Chartreuse.. who we KNOW is not the other MASON, because Chartreuse voted to KILL risque the mason when Risque died. Something a mason would never do.
Whom else has Chartreuse voted to kill? JMAN. A lot. Earlier in the game when JMAN was hot, she voted for him- and then just now as well.
Esque on the other hand, has only voted twice this entire game. Once the very first round, and then again on the 23rd for Chaosfaction. Oh. well. he did actually have another vote. He sent in an absent vote where he gave instructions to vote for Chartreuse.. the person he trusts. Nice move to not arise any connection between them eh?
Could he really just not be playing? Sure.. but then why stick up for Chartreuse? Why defend himself with sweet innocent "love me" posts? He is laying low. He is not drawing suspicion, and he is a dirty hobbitses.

more to follow.

and.. i'll prob. die tomorrow now LOL

14Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:57 pm

jakobs98

jakobs98
Narwhal

That makes a ton of sense. It's probably our best lead at the moment. Unless anybody else is able to make more sense, I'm following this. However, since all the baners/scriers are dead, no villager is worth more than the other. This also means one villager will die every night, regardless of who's the beast or devil. Therefore, I'd rather play a safe card and start with thecat100.

https://twitter.com/#!/Jakobs1998

15Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:09 pm

truecrypt32

Goldfish

my vote is against thecat100

Last edited by truecrypt32 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

16Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Vapid Seraphim

Vapid Seraphim
Goldfish

Yeah. Thecat100 sounds good.

17Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:54 pm

CaptainKraft

CaptainKraft
Narwhal

Slade wrote:ESQUE is a wolf.

NOT THE WAREWOLF
CHARTREUSE

are also wolves.

-------------

Who was he talking to there? None other than Mr. Frodo Baggins himself, our dear innocent Esque It's too much of a coincidence for that to be random. He wanted us to think it was just funny.. but it was intended as an inside joke between them.
Esque posted an ok bit at first, but then we killed a bunch of wolves and he has only had about 4 posts since then, basically never voting and his comments are always only to defend himself...
Chartreuse.. who we KNOW is not the other MASON, because Chartreuse voted to KILL risque the mason when Risque died. Something a mason would never do.
Whom else has Chartreuse voted to kill? JMAN. A lot. Earlier in the game when JMAN was hot, she voted for him- and then just now as well.
Esque on the other hand, has only voted twice this entire game. Once the very first round, and then again on the 23rd for Chaosfaction. Oh. well. he did actually have another vote. He sent in an absent vote where he gave instructions to vote for Chartreuse.. the person he trusts. Nice move to not arise any connection between them eh?
Could he really just not be playing? Sure.. but then why stick up for Chartreuse? Why defend himself with sweet innocent "love me" posts? He is laying low. He is not drawing suspicion, and he is a dirty hobbitses.

more to follow.

My new vote is ESQUE

http://www.jdgamer.com

18Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:52 pm

chartreuse

Goldfish

Slade wrote:

NOT THE WAREWOLF
CHARTREUSE

are also wolves.

-------------

more to follow.

Well, I don't know how to defend myself, but esque is the other neutral, not a wolf. Also, I honestly believed jman was a wolf and I'm sorry that he's not but we're all voting for who we think are wolves here. Also, esque voted for me previously because well...that's just him. If you don't believe me, then vote for me in the next round but I assure you I'm not a wolf.

19Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:54 pm

NOT THE WAREWOLF

Goldfish

i vote for thecat because he has been very active during the night cycle, and also because of his suspicious voting patterns.

20Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Vapid Seraphim

Vapid Seraphim
Goldfish

Yep, Esque is the other neutral. Guaranteed.

21Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

QuantumVM's day 1 vote for esque pretty much confirms it. I don't think anyone else fits the bill as being the other neutral.

22Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

I'm fine with being wrong. I don't mind. But why is a neutral picking sides then and/or sticking up for someone else? As a neutral he shouldn't do that specifically for this reason

23Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Vapid Seraphim

Vapid Seraphim
Goldfish

Slade wrote:

Who was he talking to there? None other than Mr. Frodo Baggins himself,

Actually, that's Bilbo depicted in his profile picture. Bilbo Baggins, the bravest little hobbit of them all. Not Frodo.

24Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:23 pm

chartreuse

Goldfish

Slade wrote:I'm fine with being wrong. I don't mind. But why is a neutral picking sides then and/or sticking up for someone else? As a neutral he shouldn't do that specifically for this reason

At first I'm assuming to keep his role a secret. Then, because he knows that I'm a villager...?

25Werewolf: Round 4 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

Vapid Seraphim wrote:
Slade wrote:

Who was he talking to there? None other than Mr. Frodo Baggins himself,

Actually, that's Bilbo depicted in his profile picture. Bilbo Baggins, the bravest little hobbit of them all. Not Frodo.

Oh, i thought it was frodo from the lotr animated movie.

Regardless. A neutral who has not had their identity 100% confirmed by death should not be influencing one side or the other after they have already won their mini game is like an anonymous poster. their "character" should have ZERO care if they die, or if the villagers or wolves win.. So sticking up for a person, regardless of their side should be, and i understood it to be, strictly forbidden.

Stuff like this

Breaks.
Games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum