Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf: Round 4

+20
markmarkadam
Sine
WowzerAnne
blah2355
Snail
Providence
esque
thecat100
NOT THE WAREWOLF
truecrypt32
jakobs98
CaptainKraft
Slade
chartreuse
SirGuy
Unknown3
chaosfaction
Zed Di Dragon
Jman
Vapid Seraphim
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Zed Di Dragon wrote:You know, Vapid, I really thought everyone would be lynching me right after I ate you.

How could they not see the connection between you accusing me and you getting eaten?

The don't see anything since they don't even play Rolling Eyes

177Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

Yeah, I hear you.

Honestly though, even I am exhausted of the game at this point. I'll be glad it's over, but I'll also be glad I partook in it. I had a blast during the midpoint of it!

178Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

Zed Di Dragon wrote:Yeah, I hear you.

Honestly though, even I am exhausted of the game at this point. I'll be glad it's over, but I'll also be glad I partook in it. I had a blast during the midpoint of it!

I'm really in the mood for some metawerewolf. Anyone else?

179Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Vapid Seraphim

Vapid Seraphim
Goldfish

I know, right? Wolves would be toasted steamrolled ground up goop already if we actually had active players and I'd have been in the game for more than 2 rounds!

180Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:59 pm

chartreuse

Goldfish

sine

181Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty IT ENDS!!!!!! Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Providence

Providence
Narwhal

That's right, ladies and gents, it's no April fools day joke this time, but Round Four is Officially Over.

Sine, a villager, was lynched today, leaving ten players behind. 5 Villagers, one neutral, and four wolves. The wolves already know the identity of the remaining neutral through a well-aimed scry. With certianty they would be able to kill a villager overnight. The following morning would witness four to four to one. This satisfies wolfish victory conditions. Wolves hereby are declared the winners of round four.

I'll be honest, I wasn't quite expecting this thing to end so soon. It is for this reason that I ask you all wait patiently until Friday at 7 PM for all the end release materials and documents. Expect to find story closure, an incomplete gameplay log from my perspective, superlatives, and lots more.

Thanks everyone a thousand times for playing with us in this exciting (but not so exciting in the end) round!!! It's been an honor to serve you all as game host, and I look forward to seeing some of you return for Round Five (whenever that may be), where i'll be joining the ranks of a player and passing the hosting responsibilities to someone else.

You guys are seriously the best, as never in my wildest dreams did I anticipate getting such a large playerbase (34!!!) for this round. We are, quite literally, nothing without you all, so I can't express enough how grateful I am that you all showed up and took time out of your days to partake in our little game. Thanks a million!!

And so, in closing, I find myself unsure of what to say, as my usual "Best 'o luck" doesn't make much sense past game's close. I suppose, until I post all the final materials, this here scrolling afro smiley will have to suffice.
Click below to view your afro smiley, and go do something productive with your life now.
Spoiler:

182Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

And we've won! Thank you, everybody for playing straight into my claws! Very Happy

Yes, that's right. I'm a wolf! The other wolf is chaosfaction. Just like Sine said in his post from Vapid, Unknown3 is the devil and truecrypt32 is the beast. Let me tell you, it's quite a relief to come out with this! Why am I telling you this now? Because we've already won!

Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Itrickedyou

See, it goes like this: Right now there are 5 villagers (4 regulars and the mason), 4 wolves and 1 neutral left. We just need to eat a villager tonight in order to win! Since there aren't any baners left, the only thing that can go wrong is that we eat a neutral. We won't. We know the neutral is esque because we scried him!

I figure we'll just eat WowzerAnne tonight. Her being the final mason and all we can say we got all the special villager roles before game end! The beast and the devil said they wanted to eat chartreuse, though, so I guess we're doing that. It doesn't matter much.

Jakobs98, I'm terribly, awfully sorry about tricking your like that through the entire game. :\ Really, I am. No hard feelings, I hope?

Jman, we've already talked about this but you were quite the dangerous adversary! Several times over I thought for sure the whole lot of us would be exposed! Getting all the villagers to turn on you required trickery, smoothtalkery, analyzation and not a small amount of luck. I couldn't believe our luck when we hit Cosine on night 4! And Ostentation on night 7! They were lucky, educated guesses.

Slade, CaptainKraft, I'm honestly as shocked as you are that none of the villagers would listen to you. :\ You were right a lot! And especially about me! And Unknown and truecrypt too! Back a couple of days ago when Kraft got lynched? I couldn't believe my goddamn luck! Why on earth wouldn't everyone jump on Unknown after that letter to Sine? I thought for sure we were doomed.

Thank you, Slade, thank you for acting so rashly that nobody could bother to listen to you.

Vapid Seraphim, you really nearly had us there. I'll enjoy a round in which you play from the start.

Providence, never ever ever make me a wolf again. The whole thing was excruciating! D: (Also thank you for running this game with your amazing writing.

Jerk.)

Snail, I just want to know one thing: Did you really randomly autolynch QuantumVM or did you delibaretly lynch the role which would have the least impact on the game?

Unknown3, you've been an very excellent devil. I've had many interesting discussions with you regarding who could be what role and which plans we should partake in next. Thank you for finding me so quickly. I really felt quite lost in the beginning there.

truecrypt32, out of all the players I don't think you could've picked a more suitable devil. You've kept me quite up to speed on everything I needed to know and it's been a joy working together.

chaosfaction, somehow you managed to act so suspicious that it was unsuspicious again! You had even me fooled right up until the moment we attacked the same target. I don't think I could've asked for a better team member.

thecat100, though our acquintance was brief you took one for the team without a hitch. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten.

orange08, deviant and danger, I'm sorry we couldn't gather sooner and have the lot of you survive a little longer. You all played a mayor part in Jman's rise and fall.

esque, you are funny and I like you.

Zeddy, how the heck did you survive this long? I really wanna' know!

Thank you, everybody, for an enjoyable, intense game full of surprises and exciting twists. I do appreciate you villagers not lynching me within three rounds like you usually do.

Also, in case anybody cares, I was the Haiku Killer.

183Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Zed Di Dragon wrote:
Snail, I just want to know one thing: Did you really randomly autolynch QuantumVM or did you delibaretly lynch the role which would have the least impact on the game?
Random.org. Neutral man is neutral.

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

184Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:17 pm

chaosfaction

chaosfaction
Narwhal

Zed Di Dragon wrote:And we've won! Thank you, everybody for playing straight into my claws! Very Happy

Yes, that's right. I'm a wolf! The other wolf is chaosfaction. Just like Sine said in his post from Vapid, Unknown3 is the devil and truecrypt32 is the beast. Let me tell you, it's quite a relief to come out with this! Why am I telling you this now? Because we've already won!

See, it goes like this: Right now there are 5 villagers (4 regulars and the mason), 4 wolves and 1 neutral left. We just need to eat a villager tonight in order to win! Since there aren't any baners left, the only thing that can go wrong is that we eat a neutral. We won't. We know the neutral is esque because we scried him!

I figure we'll just eat WowzerAnne tonight. Her being the final mason and all we can say we got all the special villager roles before game end! The beast and the devil said they wanted to eat chartreuse, though, so I guess we're doing that. It doesn't matter much.

chaosfaction, somehow you managed to act so suspicious that it was unsuspicious again! You had even me fooled right up until the moment we attacked the same target. I don't think I could've asked for a better team member.

Thank you, everybody, for an enjoyable, intense game full of surprises and exciting twists. I do appreciate you villagers not lynching me within three rounds like you usually do.

Also, in case anybody cares, I was the Haiku Killer.
- Laughing Very Happy cyclops yep im a boss no big deal lol.

- also what is meta werewolf?
- and a congragulations to esque and captainkraft for having an amazing gut feeling about me from near the beginning.

185Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

chaosfaction wrote:
- also what is meta werewolf?
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23wolfbot&server=irc.boredicons.com

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

186Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Unknown3

Unknown3
Goldfish

oh darn didnt get to come out with it early enough.
but zeddy that pretty much sums up this entire round.

hey providence can we still have our night vote Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY&ob=av3n

Last edited by Unknown3 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : necessary video)

187Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:57 pm

chartreuse

Goldfish

NO UNKNOWN3. Razz I'm going to eat you!

188Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Unknown3

Unknown3
Goldfish

LOL!!!

and chartreuse i think the correct phrasing is that we eat you Razz

189Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

I sure hope a couple of villagers who i will not name can learm from this and not GUARANTEE that someone is a villager if they dont actually know for sure.
I even asked you guys in PMs and you were like NONO, really, Zed is cool.

Zed. Well played. You would have masked it way better if you didnt 1. Suggest killing autolynchers, and 2. Spend SO much time organizing but so little time contributing.
All in all, well done though.

Crypt. No clue on u being beast. Nicely done. wolf yup.. Beast, i wouldnt have called though.

Unknown. Nothing glaring with you. Well played as well sir.

190Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

Slade wrote:Zed. Well played. You would have masked it way better if you didnt 1. Suggest killing autolynchers, and 2. Spend SO much time organizing but so little time contributing.
All in all, well done though.

Knew I should've let Snail propose the autolynch thing himself.

As for the organizing to contribution-ratio, I had to think of a way to make it look like I was doing something since I was so useful in Round 2. Seems like it worked for everyone but you!

191Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

Also. We are gaming. I am giving CONSTRUCTIVE criticism as i hope everyone would to their community of friends. If we all get better.. Then we all have better games.

192Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:43 pm

NOT THE WAREWOLF

Goldfish

gg Very Happy

193Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:04 am

WowzerAnne

WowzerAnne
Narwhal

Zed Di Dragon wrote:

I figure we'll just eat WowzerAnne tonight. Her being the final mason and all we can say we got all the special villager roles before game end!

I feel honored and scared at the same time.

194Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:39 am

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

I have a lot of respect for Slade dogging on my case so much. That's why my original plan a few days ago was to save him for the last:

My plan:
Spoiler:

I even wrote up a huge post I was going to use on the final day in order to bring Slade down:
The Slade campaign post wrote:
We seem to be at the game's end. Unless we can lynch a wolf today, we're going to lose another two villagers, bringing us down to four villagers, four wolves and a neutral. We could just lynch esque, and that would spare us for today and provide us with just a bit more certainty tomorrow over who the last wolf is, but I doubt it would accomplish much and his vote could prove vital in bringing the wolves down.

Besides, it's not necessary; I've already pinpointed the beast.

Slade! You are a wolf, the beast and the Haiku Killer.

Exhibit A, Jman and his list:
Spoiler:

Exhibit B, Slade and his list:
Spoiler:

Exhibit C, the masons and CaptainKraft:
Spoiler:

Exhibit D, his goddamn avatar:
Spoiler:

Exhibit E, the Haiku Killer:
Spoiler:

The plan was consecutively ruined by Sine's post and then ruined again but also rendered unnecessary by the villagers suddenly jumping on CaptainKraft, completely ignoring the three wolves Vapid had handed them on a silver plate.

195Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:55 am

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

I would also like to add that, while I feel very lucky to have gained Jman's trust before you lynched him, Jakobs98's trust was carefully maintained. I often had private conversation with him where I would share my theories of the current game's standings as if he were the Dr. Watson to my Sherlock holmes, if Sherlock Holmes was a total jerk who planned to eat Watson all along.

Our conversations would look like this:
Spoiler:

196Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:03 am

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

Jakob should change his name to fiddle.

Shocked

197Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:34 am

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

So i figured everyone should see part of the conversation i was having with zed in PM

My praise for his accomplishment he deserves shared, not isolated to the netherrealms of a pm.
So i shall summarize here.

Zed. By Odins unusually well defined pectoral muscles.. you bested me. Full kudos to you.
Your tactic of basically controlling the actions of two villagers was extremly well coordinated and conducted.
I knew they were acting strange and called each of them out a few times.. But i never assumed they would just be mindless pawns for someone else. I overestimated that they would be able to tell that they were being manipulated.
Why in Asgard they would allow themselves to do some of the things they did is beyond me, but that is besides the point. I did not see through them being your playthings and dive to the root of the issue more, i knew you were a wolf.. But never thought you were the great and powerful oz behind the curtain. I was correct in targeting those two- because they were acting for team jacob (never seen the movie.. Hope i got it right), but alas it was for naught.

Also.. Neutrals should die in fire after the other neutral is killed. LOL

Zed Di Dragon wrote:
Slade, CaptainKraft, I'm honestly as shocked as you are that none of the villagers would listen to you. :\ You were right a lot! And especially about me! And Unknown and truecrypt too! Back a couple of days ago when Kraft got lynched? I couldn't believe my goddamn luck! Why on earth wouldn't everyone jump on Unknown after that letter to Sine? I thought for sure we were doomed.

Thank you, Slade, thank you for acting so rashly that nobody could bother to listen to you.

it's not "RASH" when you look at evidence and playstyle and signs and come up with a conclusion. LOL. I just happened to do it faster than most.

Super play zed.

198Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:45 am

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

I will say I'm disappointed by how lenient we have been on idlers. Not because autolynching them would've brought our victory about more swiftly, but because it would serve as a lesson for the next round and perhaps even the current one. Here's the people who would've gotten themselves autolynched had we just struck them away after three days of no voting:

Spoiler:
If we assume no autolynchees had been replaced we would've won after day 11 or so. I know replacing adamwang with finkrocks was my suggestion, but back then it was still really early in the game.

199Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:51 am

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

Yea-

If you're not going to play the game.. don't ruin it for everyone else on your team- just don't sign up.

200Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:08 am

orange08

orange08
Narwhal

Woo yeah!!! Die villagers, die! Imma wolf to the end!!!!

Great sleuthing Zeddy. Looking at your posts, it was a very convincing disguise of knowledgability.

http://orange08indie.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum