Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Werewolf: Round 4

+20
markmarkadam
Sine
WowzerAnne
blah2355
Snail
Providence
esque
thecat100
NOT THE WAREWOLF
truecrypt32
jakobs98
CaptainKraft
Slade
chartreuse
SirGuy
Unknown3
chaosfaction
Zed Di Dragon
Jman
Vapid Seraphim
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:18 am

jakobs98

jakobs98
Narwhal

I can't believe I was being manipulated the whole time... O.o
My trust was too easily gained. I wrote a log a while but I cancelled it because I was too busy. Zeddy had gained my trust for many reasons but gods, that was manipulation at it's finest.

Anyway, here is what I wrote during day 1, about Zeddy:
Logical thinking.
Protects Snail?
Suggestion to support villagers.
Likes math.
Trusts me and Snail with further information.
IS HE ONE OF US? Probably.

Here's my conversation with Orange, which gave him away:
Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Cycle%201%20-%20day%20-%20orange%20conversation
I can't believe Zeddy convinced me that he thought Orange was lying...

Additionally, here are the log entries I wrote:
[url=zip file] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62299665/werewolf_round4_logs.zip [/url]
Edit: Link won't work... Just open it without a fancy labeled clicky.

https://twitter.com/#!/Jakobs1998

202Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:55 am

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

Jakob-

Those logs are too funny, thank you for that!

For the record- you'll notice in my replies to your PMs I never gave you anything, I simply asked one or two things.

I felt it a very silly move for you to do, it made you seem like a wolf because a normal villager would be kind of crazy to flat lie to a person like that.

1. Why the crazy interest in me from day 1? You were like.. obsessed with it almost.

2. Did Zed come up with that plan for you to PM me? In the future.. tell a person who suggests YOU do something to do it themselves. He was making YOU seem suspect in my eyes.

Im old school and I do a lot on post-its around my computer... but I found this piece of paper funny.. and since you're sharing, I figured I might as well share also.

Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Wolfys11

It makes sense in my head... LOL

Also- Lesson learned for me.
Traditionally, either the beast or the devil are the "mastermind"/leader of the wolves so I took that as fact. Stupid move on my part.
I assumed Zed was one of them (B/D) simply because I knew he was conducting things. Definite lesson to take forward is that anyone can be a leader.. and a role is simply a title.

203Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:15 pm

SirGuy

Narwhal

WHO KILLED ME THE FIRST NIGHT???? I really wanna know...

Also, I got a werewolf bot going in the IRC...

Here!

So, join us! Come play speed rounds!

http://Arcoria.net

204Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:49 pm

truecrypt32

Goldfish

SirGuy wrote:WHO KILLED ME THE FIRST NIGHT???? I really wanna know...

Here!

I did Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Take no offense though...first day I was barely into the game...and I made a completely wild vote against you.

Haven't checked the forum in abit, but just wanted to commend Unknown3 and Zed for their phenomenal brain power thinking outside of the forum...both spent a great deal of time planning...with Unknown3 even iming Zed as he and I were on a 6-hour bus trip cyclops

Hats off to Providence as well though, for his punctuality and spirit in keeping the game flowing. Keep me in for Round 5 whenever we start again! Very Happy

205Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:52 pm

orange08

orange08
Narwhal

Jakobs ROFL you kept a screenshot?
Hahahaaa.

http://orange08indie.blogspot.com/

206Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:54 pm

chaosfaction

chaosfaction
Narwhal

SirGuy wrote:WHO KILLED ME THE FIRST NIGHT???? I really wanna know...

Here!

really cool but could use some changes.
-where to buy things? especially health potions.
-needs more low level enemies and faster leveling
-perhaps a story?
-it accused me of cheating when i tryed to fight someone else and droped me a level though i was level one.
referring to the game you created not speed rounds.

207Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

Slade your note was really neat! I especially liked your doodle about me and Jman. Damn, you were close with one of those notes!

Jakobs, I never knew about those logs! They're a pretty good read, and very interesting in hindsight.

Edit: Also I should mention that Jakobs contacting you as a scry was entirely his own idea. I couldn't see any reason to stop him.

208Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:57 pm

jakobs98

jakobs98
Narwhal

Zed Di Dragon wrote:Slade your note was really neat! I especially liked your doodle about me and Jman. Damn, you were close with one of those notes!

Jakobs, I never knew about those logs! They're a pretty good read, and very interesting in hindsight.

Edit: Also I should mention that Jakobs contacting you as a scry was entirely his own idea. I couldn't see any reason to stop him.
Let's not forget who suggested Slade might've been a mason...

Dave Mustaine wrote:Just like the Pied Piper
Led rats through the streets
We dance like marionettes
Swaying to the Symphony ...
Of Destruction

https://twitter.com/#!/Jakobs1998

209Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:07 pm

chaosfaction

chaosfaction
Narwhal

Is it possible for me to see the graveyard now?

210Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:07 pm

chaosfaction

chaosfaction
Narwhal

Is it possible for me to see the graveyard now?

211Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

jakobs98 wrote:Let's not forget who suggested Slade might've been a mason...
I did honestly believe that right up until we killed Risque.

Hell, I even honestly believed Risque was the last wolf right up until we were lucky enough to scry thecat.

212Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

k I killed you all, enjoy the Graveyard everyone.

Postmortem will come Friday or later along with Providence's finale to the story.

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

213Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:07 pm

orange08

orange08
Narwhal

Snail is mass murderer

http://orange08indie.blogspot.com/

214Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Providence

Providence
Narwhal

Somehow I didn't notice earlier that tonight was Passover dinner, and so I'll be leaving the house in like an hour's time and will both lack the time to close up the story and won't even have a computer present to post it all. So, so that you're not all left in the dark completely, I'll at least link you guys to the gameplay log I kept as well as hand out Superlatives! The log is mostly complete and covers most of the interesting parts of the game, but there's a gap from my leave of absence and the parts after that are less in-depth. Oh well. Expect story closure to come in a few day's time, but with Passover i'll be too busy tonight, and I'm booked solid almost all of tomorrow. But sit tight. The mysteries of the Amulet of Souls will be revealed in due time.

THE LOG: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1148928/werewolf%20round%20four%20document.doc

SUPERLATIVES:

Best at Dying: Buzzlightyear! This guy was so good that he died before anyone else could. Good job!

Most Skillful Deceiver and Strategist: Zed Di Dragon! Seriously, this guy has had dozens of plans going on at any given moment, and proved himself time and time again to be master manipulator. Somehow he gained the absolute trust of several villagers. An admirable conniver indeed.

Most Talkative: Adamwang120! Seriously, I couldn't get this guy to shut up.

Most Benevolent Enemy: Danger! Although a wolf who survived several days, she never once posted a single assassination vote. You all owe her your thanks.

Most Amusing Posts: Esque! I'm sure everyone can agree here...

Van Helsing Incarnate: Jman! This guy was the worst nightmare for the wolves. For every wolf that died this game, he had a hand in orchestrating their demise.

Most Poetic: Haiku Killer! 'nuff said.

Least Suspicious Enemy: Chaosfaction! It would seem chaos acted so suspiciously that nobody could believe he was actually a wolf the whole time. Was it intentional? Who cares! It worked either way...

Super Sesquipedalianist: Vapid Seraphim! Before one could even begin to fathom the slightest bit what it was Mr. Seraphim was attempting to communicate, one had to either rely on multi-volumed-dictionaries or a fantastically diverse vocabulary acquired through years of study.

Best Scryer Skillz: Unknown3! Technically he was the devil, but that makes him a scryer all the same. He rarely hit a common villager. Somehow this guy was crazy accurate in finding special roles. Kudos to you.

Most unlucky: Wquist! This guy was the base 75% scry. However, on three separate occasions with 75% accuracy, fate conspired against him and resulting in false scrys. Essentially every first scry he submitted was a lie, and he was supposed to be the more accurate. I swear, random.org must hate him.

Should Have Saved the Day: Sine! I mean seriously, why did nobody buy his post? The image and evidence he sent should have been more than enough to kill the beast and devil, but somehow nobody responded. Sine ought to have been the hero of the villagers. Oh well.

Most Logical: Slade! He managed to invent the position that Jman would essentially hold before it developed around him. In addition, his arguments were usually well thought out, and Slade never overextended his trust. A cautious but intelligent asset for the villager team.

Most Delicious: SirGuy! The wolves could not wait to sink their teeth into Sir and ate him right away. He must really have tasted good.

Genocidal Monster: Snail! Single-handedly killed all survivors. Terrible person.

Most Guilty-Appearing Innocent: RedOctober! On the day Red died, he had an entire unanimous vote against him. Not a single person voted elsewhere. He must really have appeared guilty.

Hooray for all of our winners!

..and congrats again to all of our wolves for winning!

And also, congrats to Esque for winning the Neutral sidegame, somehow without even really attacking his enemy!

Good job guys.

Stay tuned in the upcoming days for the final story closure.

215Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:09 pm

SirGuy

Narwhal

WHAT? HOW DID I NOT WIN MOST AWESOME STORY TELLER???? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

http://Arcoria.net

216Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:12 pm

chaosfaction

chaosfaction
Narwhal

Least Suspicious Enemy: Chaosfaction! It would seem chaos acted so suspiciously that nobody could believe he was actually a wolf the whole time. Was it intentional? Who cares! It worked either way...
Laughing yes.... intentional...

217Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

Providence wrote:Least Suspicious Enemy: Chaosfaction! It would seem chaos acted so suspiciously that nobody could believe he was actually a wolf the whole time. Was it intentional? Who cares! It worked either way...
I swear to god we had the perfect half of a wolf-team this game. Unknown3 was an excellent confidant and co-conspirator, but chaosfaction was goddamn magic at evading suspicion.

Every single night truecrypt or Unknown would tell me "Oh god chaos has fucked up you have to stop him!" and I reassured them by "Nono, this is exactly how chaos should behave, let him do his thing. He's like, uh, the class clown of this werewolf game. Everyone expects him to act like that."

Even I hadn't expected him to last this long.

218Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Slade

Slade
Narwhal

I r disgrunt.

219Werewolf: Round 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Werewolf: Round 4 Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:07 pm

Risque

Risque
Goldfish

Yay! A closing at last.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum