Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm also a game developer!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm also a game developer! Empty I'm also a game developer! Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Zed Di Dragon

Zed Di Dragon
Narwhal

It's true! So far I've just made some crappy games with Game Maker and also one or two decent ones. You'll need windows to play them 'cause buying GM Studio is for gay people who are gay.

Nea's Adventure is the decent one that I'm fairly proud of. It was made in three weeks as a christmas present, so that's why it's so short.
I'm also a game developer! Screenshot118

Katie's Flight to the Netherlands is a game that's pretty weird. It's a shooter which strongest point is the graphical gimmick. Made in three days for a three-day jam thingy.

Psycho Powers placed third out of thirty or so entries in the GMC Jam #3. It's my most played game, but suffers from in-your-face flashy graphics, grating music and sound effects and being way too hard (most common complaint). These issues were all intentional due to the theme of the jam (insanity), but it could mean the game isn't your cup of tea. Also made in three days.
I'm also a game developer! Screenshot208

Duo Duell is so short I won't even give it a screenshot. Made in four hours for a Rapid Development Competition where the theme was "duel". It won! I beat both my opponents in this incredibly tight-packed competition.

Rocket Arena Deathmatch was my first completed Game Maker game. I learned a lot working on it and I were to do it all over again I wouldn't 'cause sheesh that was a lot of work for a whole lot of nothing. It's multiplayer only and even worse locally multiplayer only. Still, if you can get a friend over and you have a gamepad or something it's actually pretty fun. Worked on and off this game for a year.
I'm also a game developer! RAD

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum