Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reminder of forum etiquette

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reminder of forum etiquette Empty Reminder of forum etiquette Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Werewolf tends to get very, very dirty so I just wanted to mention this beforehand.

Be a backstabbing, scheming, two-faced jerk but be polite to our fellow members at the same time and overall remember that this is just a game and enjoy it as it goes.

Forum etiquette applies and I will not tolerate personal attacks such as "YOU WERE STUPID IN THE LAST ROUND" or "YOU KILLED MY CAT."

Of course, attacks such as "YOU TRIED TO LYNCH OUR BANER" or "YOU'RE REALLY SUSPICIOUS, MAN" are perfectly warranted.

Some things:
-No PM sharing. That is, don't screenshot your PM containing your role and send it to people as evidence of your identity.
-No talking after you're dead except in The Graveyard. Actually, you can talk, but you can't say anything that will influence some living person's vote.
-Keep in mind that as admin I can't actually remove my access to The Graveyard so... be mindful of what you say there as I can see it.

Have fun and read the damn rules. Thanks. Cheers to a good Round 4!

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum