Werewolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werewolf

A forum for hosting the parlor game Werewolf.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself

+24
chaosfaction
buzzlightyear
thecat100
AlphaDecay90
Batman
jakobs98
Bobabow
CaptainKraft
Ostentation
Cosine
orange08
supermassiveblackho
esque
Favorite
the kid
Kuph
T.V.Face
RayofLight010
Jman
LSP
Zed Di Dragon
MrCarter
Elmo
Snail
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:31 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

Heh heh heh hehhhh Smile

Ummmmmmmm........
- If you were paying attention you know that I eat lunch with Mr. Carter.
- I take off my shoes at school a lot.
- I'm an upperclassman, ooo.

ELMO AND JMAN IT'S YOUR TURN.

27Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:59 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

I don't think you guys know me. Really. Who. The. Hell. Are. You. This game will never end. We've probably never met eachother!

28Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

I'm in B lunch, always have been, so eating lunch with MrCarter wouldn't help as he wouldn't tell me who you are.

As Snail said, if you have even heard of me or met me, it's been once at the most.

Hint: I hang out with Snail and MrCarter in the mornings.

29Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Hint for both of you (LSP and Jman):
Both of you have met once, for exactly one hour and thirty minutes.

http://thatsnail.blogspot.com/

30Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:04 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

Hahaha that doesn't help - I'm always late to school. I run straight to class.

Um.... is that the one day I was in your english class?

31Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

Oh no don't say that now he's going to know and you still won't ohnoohnoohno.

32Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:08 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

Doubtful. I don't think I talked to anyone, how would Jman have met me?

33Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

LSP wrote:Doubtful. I don't think I talked to anyone, how would Jman have met me?
Yeah, you didn't. Honestly I think this is the closest either of you are going to get to guessing each other so if you want to give away your identities you can.

34Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:09 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

EVERYONE ELSE FIRST

35Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Snail

Snail
Narwhal

LSP wrote:EVERYONE ELSE FIRST
Don't bother with RayOfLight010 or Zed Di Dragon, one's not in the same state and the other isn't even in the same country.

You've probably heard of Elmo at some point, he's probably the most famous sophomore at CCHS without actually being at CCHS. And you may have seen him sometime in 8th grade, if, perhaps, you visited a "younger person of relation" during the mornings before first hour at Pioneer, in which case you would probably have seen him with me and MrCarter.

Thinking that by contacting this "younger person of relation" and a bit of cyberstalking you'd be able to figure it out.

This hint goes for you too, Jman.

36Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:22 am

Jman

Jman
Narwhal

LSP wrote:Hahaha that doesn't help - I'm always late to school. I run straight to class.

Um.... is that the one day I was in your english class?

Ah now that's an easy one, along with the comment about a younger sibling.

Yes, I know who you are, but I don't think I've talked to you much or at all, just that I know "who you are" and I've seen you before.

37Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

I suppose i could offer another hint...
I'm in Orlando now, at STN

38Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:58 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

Okay. I know who Jman is but I have never met you. Not really. I mean I guess I was in the same room as you? I think I was introduced to the class, but you were never introduced to me. I don't even know what you look like... Oh well. Rolling Eyes

And Elmo WHAT IS STN and also I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE I've probably never met you ever like at ALL.

39Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

LSP wrote:Okay. I know who Jman is but I have never met you. Not really. I mean I guess I was in the same room as you? I think I was introduced to the class, but you were never introduced to me. I don't even know what you look like... Oh well. Rolling Eyes

And Elmo WHAT IS STN and also I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE I've probably never met you ever like at ALL.

Except, i think i have finally pinned your identity.
Yes, my suspect is someone i hardly know,
but does fit all the other clues i've gotten so far.
Mwuhahaha
and yet, you still don't know me.
and you'll NEVER figure it out.
Mwuhahahahhaha
..Hahaaahahaha...
.ha

40Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:49 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

Oh, but how can you be SURE you know who I am?

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR SUSPECT LIKES AREPAS?

41Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

LSP wrote:Oh, but how can you be SURE you know who I am?

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR SUSPECT LIKES AREPAS?

Ok, you got me there, for that one i had no idea.
However, you did seem like a person who COULD like arepas, but I have no idea if the person who might be you (although i'm gradually becoming more sure it is) actually likes arepas.
I'm just not 100% sure it's you.
Yet.

42Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:33 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

-____________________________________________-

But I have absolutely no idea who YOU are.

43Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:44 pm

T.V.Face

T.V.Face
Vegetable

T_T Elmo does this. all. the. TIME.

44Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

LSP wrote:-____________________________________________-

But I have absolutely no idea who YOU are.

Don't you realize i've given you lots of subtle hints?
It does require some searching, but its all there.
Study closely what i write from now on.
Maybe you'll catch on.
You see, riddles and puzzles are my favorite.
Firstly that in itself is a hint.
In addition, if that didnt help much
(Really i hardly knew you, i doubt you'd know if i liked puzzles)
Solving my identity is still possible,
Thanks to this lovely paragraph here.
In it you might find a plainly hidden clue.
Not really hidden at all, but now i'd like to lead you to my identity.
It's actually, if i had to guess, the first thing you might look at when searching.
Think and read closely.
Is it something I wrote?
A strange misplaced word?
Let me know if you can figure it out.
Question Arrow Question

45Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:15 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

You went from those crazy cryptic messages to THIS? I'm disappointed in you, D.

Oh I know who you are now. Your sister was in my class like five years ago.

46Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Elmo

Elmo
Narwhal

LSP wrote:You went from those crazy cryptic messages to THIS? I'm disappointed in you, D.

Oh I know who you are now. Your sister was in my class like five years ago.

You wanted more help, you got some more help.
Glad you figured me out.
However, you still don't really KNOW me, just a name.
Likewise, i hardly know you.
So, judging what we say based on character is still mostly impossible, you just have a name.

47Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:08 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

Trrrue.

48Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:23 am

Kuph

Kuph
Goldfish

I should know Elmo, but I'm not sure I do.
I'm thinking of sophomores in CTV with names starting with D...

49Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:18 pm

LSP

LSP
Narwhal

He doesn't go to CCHS and I doubt you know who he is.

50Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:26 pm

RayofLight010

RayofLight010
Narwhal

So I find it funny that this is supposed to be an introduction thread, not GIVE CRYPTIC INFO AND EXPECT THEM TO GUESS WHO YOU ARE thread. Anyways, I'll start. Hi, I'm Joo, I'm Korean, and I like doing fun stuff.
...GO. Exclamation

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum